December 26, 2011

Wear I Work - Grey Green

Photobucket
T-shirt: Target, Sweater: The Limited, Jeans: Martin & Osa, Booties: Rampage, Necklace: Premier Designs

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I may be posting a bit about my Christmas a little later, but for now I'll just continue with the usual Wear I Work post.

It really doesn't seem normal for me to stick with only two colors per outfit. But, it seems that I have been doing that lately. And, despite my love for color, I am really starting to enjoy outfits that are much simpler in the color department. This outfit is one of them. And the last outfit was one of them, too.

Normally, I like to keep this sweater on the dressier side, but on this particular day, I wanted something that would be work appropriate, yet somewhat casual. Having a piece like this sweater that you can dress up or down is crucial for my closet. It allows you to limit the amount of clothing you have, but your outfit options are limitless!

On a side note, Mr. M affectionately calls this necklace my 'Mister T. Starter Kit'. Gotta love husbands.

Do you have a favorite dress up/down piece?

Recreate this look!

5 comments:

  1. Haha!! I like your Mister T Starter Kit. =) I really like the green and gray together too. I've worn yellow and grey together, but haven't tried green and gray...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wore a very similar outfit the other day!
    I love how grey can go with so many different colors.
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could wear this sweater any which way...it's really fabulous colour and fit! I've been craaaving that delightful bright green & hope it sticks around for a few season! You look darling :)

    My most versatile pieces are my solid jersey dresses--they can be sooooo casual and sooooo dressy depending on shoes, tights, accessories!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you! Hope you're having a great start to the New Year! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin