December 19, 2011

Wear I Work - Stripes of Sun and Shirt

Photobucket
Top: Old Navy, Sweater: Target, Jeans: New York &Company, Shoes: Target, Belt: thrifted
I came home a bit late from work this day, and I was hoping I would still have some good light. Little did I know it was the perfect time for the setting sun to stream in and blind me while I tried to capture a decent photo.

This was a casual work day for me so I made the most of it and wore practically every item in my closet that I thought was most comfy. I think it worked out rather well. Granted, a tightened my belt a little too tight at first, which definitely was not comfy. But, that was quickly remedied.

Recreate the look!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's the good thing about belts... You can always just loosen them a bit as the day goes on. =)

    I love your cute pixie cut and your glasses. You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin