December 21, 2011

Wear I Work - Subtle Animal

Photobucket
Sweater: New York & Company, Skirt: Unknown, Shoes: Nine West, Tights: Target, Belt: Unknown

You can't really see it in this picture, and I have not gotten good at taking detail photos yet, but there is a subtle animal print on the tights I am wearing. Considering that the rest of my outfit is rather conservative, the tights made me feel a tad like living on the edge. I'm such a rebel.

I am still afraid of trying colored tights. Don't ask me why. I'm sure the answer is something purely irrational. These animal print tights are as different as I will get right now. And I am happy with that.

Do you like to wear colored/patterned tights? I'd love to see how you wear them!

Recreate this look!
Nine West, Capezio, Mango, Merona

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, once you go to colored tights, you'll never go back. =) I'm somewhat new to wearing bright tights, but I love love love them. It's such a fun way to take an outfit up a notch!

    That being said, I think that animal print tights are just as fun as colored tights and certainly not at all boring! I love the detail on that cardi, too!

    And once again, *sigh* your hair!! If I ever decide to go shorter, I'm totally copying your cut! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the outfit!!! Some royal blue tights would be really cute with it too!!! You'll make the change when you're ready, you're already on the way, rockin' those animal print tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen some really fabulous leopard tights recently...even a fishnet leopard! i always love a hint of leopard in my outfits, so this is just fabulous!

    i didn't see anything on the mochi site about shipping. i think it would be hard because you really need to eat it fresh to enjoy it at its best. will keep my eyes and ears open, tho!!

    [oomph.]
    Enter the Christmas Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that cardi!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not much on colored tights, since i don't have enough clothes that will match, but i am CRAZY about white tights. They look really great with oxfords and browns, and sometimes a black tight just won't do!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin