January 31, 2012

I'll Be Back!

I promise! I went on a bit of a blog hiatus. I realized that other things in my life needed top priority at the beginning of this year, mostly personal matters and a lot pertaining to just myself.

I am still taking outfit photos, so I will have some new content for you soon. I am also hoping to add different kinds of content, although I am still trying to figure out what exactly that will be. I plan to be back up and running sometime in February, so be on the look out for new posts!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO ready to see you around again. Seriousy, woman.

    It's a square scarf...so I folded it in half diagonally to form a triangle...then rolled it carefully from the wide end down the point, which ends up making a sort of "log" or long skinny pencil shape...then I just wrapped the around my waist and tied the ends together. Easy-peasy!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww come back soon!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog since I love reading your posts. You're such an inspiration!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me! Thank you so much in advance. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, take all the time you need! Sometimes a break from the blog world is the best thing :) So come back when you're ready and we can't wait to see those outfit posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just came across your blog and love it, but so understand the need for a break :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin